First Annual Indiana Runner Friday Night Special
Registration for the First Annual IR “Friday Night Special” has opened to all interested
individuals. The meet will take place Friday June 7, 2013 at Carroll Stadium at IUPUI
with a projected start time of 7:30pm.
What events are there?
The events that will be run are as follows with these qualifying marks
– 2000m Steeplechase (B: 5:10 – 1600/10:45 – 3200) (G: 5:50/12:55)
– Community Mile – Open to anyone!
– 800m (B: 2:12) (G: 2:40)
– Mile (B: 5:10) (G: 5:50)
– 5000m (B:
5:10/10:45) (G: 5:50/12:55)
How Do I Sign Up?
The two ways that you can sign up are as
1. Go to http://www.directathletics.com/meets/track/28286.html or you can go to
www.Directathletics.com and search “Friday Night Special”. Once there you can sign up for a cost of $10/event
(some direct athletic transaction fees may apply)
2. You can mail your entry to:
2410 E Silver Ct
Carmel, IN 46033
In your envelope include these things
– Email in case we need to make contact
– Check made out at the cost of $10/event to “Justin Floyd”
Online registration closes at Noon on Tuesday, June 4th.
Have all mailed entries post-marked no later than Saturday, June 1st. Mailed entries received after this date will not be received.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process or about the meet in general contact Meet
Director Justin Floyd by email at email@example.com
Also, join our Facebook “Friday Night Special” page HERE for updates on information!